As a lifetime student of success, I’ve observed something many successful people have in common… and it’s their ability to keep their cool.
- Keeping your cool…
- Attracts people/nurtures relationships
- Attracts opportunity
- Builds loyalty, confidence, and trust
- Creates solutions & Reduces temptation to blame
- Keeps you positive; seeing the good in all things.
- Helps you think accurately and get things done
- Increases certainty
- Reduces stress
Keeping your cool builds practices.
Watching Your Back,
Ben Altadonna, D.C.
“The Practice Building Alliance