There is something all successful Chiropractors have in common; they all know how to master mayhem and get things done.
They get more done in a week than most Chiropractors do in a month and THAT’S why they collect 3-10 times more revenue each month.
It’s all about speed, doing more in less time.
So, how do you create speed?
You go deep, not wide.
You eliminate things in your life that, each week, are not getting you closer to achieving your goals.
You say “No” more often to distractions and what others consider opportunities.
You mind your own business… literally.
What does this look like in the real world?
- No side businesses.
- You don’t do the billing yourself; you outsource or your staff does it for you.
- You don’t work 6 days a week in the office.
- You plan your day the prior day and make sure that the most important things on your “to-do” list get DONE. (Done means done. Not just “working on it.”)
- You focus on list building.
- You delegate and outsource.
- You implement the PBA System.
- You have a clear picture of what your business model looks like, you monitor its results, and tweak as needed.
- YOU take responsibility for EVERYTHING in your practice.
- You silently take the credit and the blame.
- You don’t let anyone see you sweat. You are always in control.
- You maintain your energy level with proper rest, nutrition and exercise.
- You don’t baby yourself. No more complaining. You get better at handling stress and you just deal with it.
- You strip away any “act” and just be real with people.
- You work hard. (Laziness is not in your vocabulary. You don’t accept it in yourself or others.)
Lastly, just having an awareness of time and placing a higher value on how you spend it will dramatically increase your productivity and revenue.
Watching Your Back,
Ben Altadonna, D.C.